Article: I Am Your Puppy

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Awesome letter! We never get on Amber for chewing, even when she basically nawed through the chair support beams, lol. It was and is always the humans fault in our house for not watching our responsibility. Someone must have eyes on the puppy at all times. We call it puppy patrol, we all take turns. We get Ambers sister in two in a half weeks and we will be in puppy patrol double time. lol I am going to print this letter and put it on the refrigerator. Good stuff.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is great and es it should be given to all new puppy parents.

Thanks for sharing David
2thumbs.gif

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Sorry for the necropost... In the packet we were given by the breeder when we brough Harlea hom was this letter. We thought it was awesome and I agree with others that it should go home with every puppy.

alyw9876

Jul 18, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Milly
i had tears by the end. i love this! its sad how people have high expectations and actually beat their animals, its not fair to them at all. i love the comparison to infants, totally true!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This really is a must read for everyone. Thank you David.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I just had to read this again… I absolutely LOVE this… tears and all!!! ;)

MacAttack

Sep 17, 2012
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear, Mac (2/12 - 5/16) & Louis (french)
Thank you for posting this. The bladder control (or lack thereof until at least 6 months) part was a blessing to read at this moment! My puppy is 3.5 months old and still wees on the floor, not long after he's been outside. We were starting to worry something might be wrong with him...and you've eased our concerns.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.