Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Is there any way to donate without using Chip in Flash? I am travelling and only have my iPad which does not accept flash programs. I would really like to contribute if there is any other way ( without using Flash) I can do this.

L

Lucy-licious

Is there any way to donate without using Chip in Flash? I am travelling and only have my iPad which does not accept flash programs. I would really like to contribute if there is any other way ( without using Flash) I can do this.

you can use the site donate button :D
just make sure you leave a note saying that the money is a donation for this fundraiser...oh and dont forget to add your username too x

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
To whoever is drawn to win the custom fleeces. if you send me the measurements taken like the Lou's drawing plus your bully's weight and length from neck to tail I will use those measurements to make the fleece.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Can I make a donation using PayPal ? As I already have this account in place and I used it for the last auction, so it would be easier to use the same method, rather than opening another account with chip in flash.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Can I make a donation using PayPal ? As I already have this account in place and I used it for the last auction, so it would be easier to use the same method, rather than opening another account with chip in flash.

It goes through your PayPal, if you cannot access the flash chip in image use our donate button and put what it's for, then send me a pm :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
I looked for the site donation button but can't see one. I thought it might be the group in Florida so I went on their site but could not find a donate button either. Maybe I am just missing it. Please help.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I looked for the site donation button but can't see one. I thought it might be the group in Florida so I went on their site but could not find a donate button either. Maybe I am just missing it. Please help.

The site donate button is at the top of this page (or any page) on the left.

lacee

Dec 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
mollee
The pic is sooo sweet of them playing. If i had it my way id have a house FULL of all these wonderful bullies. :) I just love them!!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Such a great cause. Just looking at the pic makes me :cry: like a baby.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.