Article: February 2013 Fundraiser: Bulldogs With Special Needs

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LariP.... thanks for the BUMP -- I missed this earlier!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Lets keep :bump:ing this so these amazing bullies can reach their goal! :)

PBentz2

Jan 22, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Lulu, Bo, Izzie and Albie
Hi Folks! My name is Pat Bentz and I am the founder of Bulldogs with Special Needs. Thank you all for your support and kind words. Through your generous donations, we are able to provide medical care and equipment. It truly takes a village. One more thing . . . please don't cry when you see the pics. These babies are happy and are just as rotten as any other bullie! lol! Thanks again all!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awesome we met the goal! However the event does not end until the 14th and there is never enough need, I am so honored to be a part of EBN, you guys ROCK!

PBentz2

Jan 22, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Lulu, Bo, Izzie and Albie
Dear English Bulldog News Friends,

I want to extend a warm “thank you” from my heart to let you know of my appreciation of the funds donated to Bulldogs with Special Needs. It is my understanding that the raffle drawings have raised the most funds ever in a single fundraiser by your organization; clear evidence of the big hearts in your organization. So many of us want to help the special needs bullies, some through providing loving homes, others by providing fiscal donations. These babies require both. It definitely takes a village. Proceeds from your fundraiser will go to purchase medical care and equipment for a special needs bulldog that might have had to go without. Because of your hard work and generosity a special needs bulldog will be afforded wheels or undergo a much needed surgery. Again, from all the members and friends of Bulldogs with Special Needs “thank you” and God bless.

Sincere regards,

Pat Bentz, President

Bulldogs with Special Needs, Inc.

Members online

No members online now.