Article: Happy 3rd Year Anniversary English Bulldog News!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Woweee! Happy Anniversary!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Happy Anniversary EBN
I just love this forum and to be over the other side of the world from you and to feel do near to everyone what an amazing feeling that is, I feel I have made so many friends on here. Well done Lisa for starting this.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is not a forum, it's a family. And I feel blessed to be part of it!!! :heart:

CHENDERSON

Jan 13, 2013
China Grove, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoe Grace aka Big Sexy
Thanks to everyone by making this a great community to share our wonderful Bullie Babies,their milestones, life experiences and to get advice when needed. You guys are AWESOME!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I would be lost without this site! I would still be a dumb bully owner that had no idea what I was doing or what was good for my bully! I believe because of this site many bulldogs have happy healthy lives! Looking forward to many more years of this site!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Congratulations on 3 years!!

This is more than just a web based forum. You have all been my strength this past year and I would have been completely LOST without you.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Congrats Lisa and EBN staff - I sure am glad I found this site and the people in it. Here's :cheers2: to a a happy, healthy and blessed 2013!

hughesjo

Jun 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nelson
Thank you to all the team at EBN who make this such a wonderful and helpful site for all bully owners :2thumbs:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Happy happy happy anniversary!!! Thank you Lisa for all you do and to the amazing EBN staff that support you in bringing information, aid and support to us all.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh my 3 years already wow. This place has grown so much with even the time I have been here n kudos to Lisa for giving us bully owners a place to go to laugh love show off n get help for our beloved bullies

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:Muah:Congratulations Lisa, and everyone involved in EBN, and for starting this great site. I have only been on this wonderful site for 9 months, but I have learned so much about my bully babies and how to best take care of them, about the best nutrition, foods, snacks, health tips, and advice. I've also made so many online friends, and shared their worries and concerns, and I hope I've been able to help others as much as I've been helped. I've shared scary, sad and happy stories of our babies, and lots of funny stories and pictures as well. I love this site, and am so glad that I found it. EBN is more than a bulldog information site, it's a bully family, where everyone helps, listens, shares, loves and genuinely cares about each other and our bully babies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online