Article: Happy 3rd Year Anniversary English Bulldog News!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so happy to be part of this fabulous group and even the distance and differences between us seems non-existend when these wonderful, amazing greatures brings us together. Love you all!

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Wow, ONLY three years!?! This place is amazing, I would have thought it was around much longer that just three years! Thanks to every on e who makes it happen. I love EBN!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Wow, how this forum has grown, so many great people and bullies here and growing. I'm so happy to be here and being a part of this great forum. Looking forward for many years to come.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
so happy to be here and to have met wonderful people that will do anything for one another!!! destertskybulldogs i got on just for you and to help celebrate!!! i promise i will get on alot more and i will update everyone on annabelle as soon as i get her Sat!!!

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
Happy Anniversary EBN!! :bravo: What a Terrific staff & wonderful group. I've learned so much and still learning.

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Happy Anniversary EBN!! I am so thankful that I found this site and all of the people that are a part of it!! This site is amazing!! :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
THANK YOU, Lisa.... you gave us all a wonderful place to join and become a community!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Congrats on a great site that has helped more people (and bullies) than you'll ever know!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Congratulations EBN!!!! and Thank You Lisa for all that you have done to make this site what it is, along with all the wonderful members. I don't know where I would be at today had I not found this site. Thank you to everyone!!

:muah2:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Congratulations, Lisa, Staff, Volunteers and each Member on EBN's 3rd Anniversary!

I am blessed to be here as I'm sure every one feels the same. I feel the presence of
GOD in this wonderful site and in each person...why I stayed on.

I keep this site and every one & their beloved pets, always in my prayers.

Thank you, Lisa & All, for your dedication, love, time and very hard work on this site.

With admiration, gratitude and my love...Carol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.