Article: Members Spotlight: Sweetpeasmom2008

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Thank you for sharing your story sweetpeasmom.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
sweetpeasmom2008;293909[MENTION=2014 said:
JeannieCO[/MENTION]-The guy in the cowboy hat is my daddy. The girl is me the boy is my brother and the picture was taken right before my parents divorce I was 7 when they split and he moved away. He was from Ely too. I know your family from Ely I lived in the same apartments as them that used to be a brothel back in the day me and you talked in private message when I first joined.

Oh that’s right. Your mind is better than mine is at remembering. I’m embarrassed to say I forgot about that but I remember now. My cousin is still living there too. She’s always bragging that she lives in an old brothel. :laugh:

Your Dad resembles my sister’s ex, guy by the name of Dave. Any relation? :laugh: Hey, you never know. :D

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I loved getting to know you and your beautiful family better, Thank you for taking time to share your love story and all your beautiful skin-fur girls!!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
JeannieCo-Your cousin was good to me the whole time I lived there! Anytime she would see me outside she would talk to me like she had known me my whole life and always told me If I needed anything to come over. I was young right out of high school and I moved in there with Zoey's dad when we first got together long before we were ever married. Right above every door is a little stained glass window of naked girls and I have heard lots of stories about that place. It hurts to think that long back!:crazy:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Great story sweetpeasmom, good to get to know the real you. I am happy your life has turned out to be so happy in the end you must have a very loving hubby and two beautiful girls and of course Lola. I just love that picture of you, Zoey and Mackenzi looks like you are at a wedding.

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your life story with us.:)

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
@Ftse100-We were at my baby brothers wedding. My life always takes work and there is always room for improvement but Im proud of my family because we have been through things that a lot of couples never will go through trying to blend family's and having a special needs child. We have come a long way and Im sure this is just the start of our journey!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
@Ftse100-We were at my baby brothers wedding. My life always takes work and there is always room for improvement but Im proud of my family because we have been through things that a lot of couples never will go through trying to blend family's and having a special needs child. We have come a long way and Im sure this is just the start of our journey!

And I'm sure it is going to get a lot better from here as you are a very happy family and it shows in your pictures and Bio. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great story and a great looking family ---thanks for sharing

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
I came to this late. Working too much:mad: ... but really enjoyed the opportunity to put a face and a family to the name. What a wonderful family - such warmhearted and happy looking pics of everyone! Thank you so much for opening up and letting me get to know you a little better. And love the puppy pics of Lola. What a little cutie pie. I think you are just awesome!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I so loved reading your bio, thank you for sharing yourself & beautiful family
with us. GOD bless all of you, today & every day!

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
It is so special to see how all of you have come together as a family with Lola as the final touch. Thank you for sharing your story.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..I missed this somehow! :eek: What a wonderful story and a wonderful family you have made for yourself! It's amazing the twists and turns our lives take. You all are just gorgeous too! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online