Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
great bio, I really enjoyed reading and learning about you and your family! :hug:

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Wonderful story! Your girls ( and I mean Lola too) are soooo cute! I am glad you now have a happy life! Thanks for sharing!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Thank you [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] for asking me to do this! It is great getting to know everyone and this is wonderful way to learn who everyone is!:D

A

Alaskasmom1

I love this short blog about your life. I know you guys all appreciate each other so much more because of the life you faced and dealt with before the pieces all came together and fit. God. bless you all!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Jennifer...beautiful family! Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Great story!!! and you young lady are as beautiful as they come. Very pretty. You and your hub's make a perfect couple and the girls and Lola, make for a happely ever after story.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
ok spill it lady. What website are you finding great guys like him on? Come on now.. share! :laugh:

I loved reading your story and I'm so happy that your life has come together the way it has. Your girls are beautiful and wow on the GPA! I don't know how you find the time. Thanks for sharing yourself with us

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What a wonderful spotlight. Where in Nevada did you grow up. I have family across the state there. Even in Ely. Now that's a small Nevada town. Who's the guy in the picture with the cowboy hat? He looks really familiar. Thank you so much for sharing!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]-thank you! You made my day love compliments!

[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION]-I don't know if that website would help you it was made for men looking for big mama's :smoochwink::tongue:

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]-The guy in the cowboy hat is my daddy. The girl is me the boy is my brother and the picture was taken right before my parents divorce I was 7 when they split and he moved away. He was from Ely too. I know your family from Ely I lived in the same apartments as them that used to be a brothel back in the day me and you talked in private message when I first joined.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Great bio! It is so nice to learn about you and your beautiful family! Congratulations to you and your fantastic GPA...you're got some brains in that pretty head!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online