Article: 2012 Gingerbread Doghouse Winners!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I really enjoyed looking at this today, as tomorrow begins a new low cal, low sugar diet. :*(

this was the best idea for Christmas time , good job Bruce and elves too , Congrats to the winner! (I voted for the beautiful cottage, ahh dog house )

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I really enjoyed looking at this today, as tomorrow begins a new low cal, low sugar diet. :*(

this was the best idea for Christmas time , good job Bruce and elves too , Congrats to the winner! (I voted for the beautiful cottage, ahh dog house )

I only physically put it together... PLEASE.... the Elves should get all the credit. It was a great event!!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Congratulations to all the winners, great job on your dog houses!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Congratulations to all the winners.
WOW what an effort you all put in, you all deserve to win :2thumbs:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congrats to the winners!

I loved the category that [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] was chosen for, but she should have also gotten the award for "Most likely to bring a smile (or laughter) to the face of anyone who sees it".

Henny, I love that you entered it anyway even though you weren't thrilled with how it turned out. Such Joy you shared with us!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Congrats to the winners!

I loved the category that @cali baker was chosen for, but she should have also gotten the award for "Most likely to bring a smile (or laughter) to the face of anyone who sees it".

Henny, I love that you entered it anyway even though you weren't thrilled with how it turned out. Such Joy you shared with us!

Thanks Lari. My pleasure!:blush2: Can't wait til next Christmas!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
This was a really fun contest! I am afraid to see how it gets stepped up a notch now that we have all done it once. thank you guys for putting it together! Everyone pitched in to make ebn so festive this year!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.