Article: Happy Holidays full of Hospice Happiness!

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
This is a wonderful program! Thank you all for remembering the special bullies people often forget. Max, Burger, their foster parents and IBR appreciate you more than know. Your sponsorships allow these bullies to have the families, care and love they deserve even if they never get adopted.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I love seeing all the pics ....... bless our senior bullies :luv:

kayo56

Jul 11, 2012
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet.
It makes me feel so good to be able to contribute to this. I don't have a bulldog; but have loved them every since my brother's first English bulldog came waddling into a family gathering, a mass of wrinkles, snorting and grunting obscenely.

Kacey spent several vacations with me during her 11 years. I realized that as she got older, that keeping her healthy and happy was a big commitment both in terms of time and money. My sister in law did a wonderful job; when Kacey visited, my sister in law would provide all her meals, cooked, bagged and frozen and detailed instructions for food and medication. But I know not everyone has the means or time to provide this care, no matter how much they love the bully. You can't buy loving care, so I like to chip in with the expense, and know that they aren't just getting physical care, but love as well. They deserve it. The bulldog appearance I find so engaging comes at a cost to the bullys in terms of comfort, health, and lifespan. They bring me such pleasure, it's the least I can do to give some back.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This brings such a warmth in my heart to see them and to know they had a wonderful Christmas. I just love being able to contribute each month for Hilly, Mr. Burger and Max. Otis looks so comfy.

What a wonderful job you did Christine on getting the care packages together. :bravo: :judges: :clap:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Makes me so happy to see and read this.

The hospice program is such a worthwhile cause and I know I am rewarded 10,000 fold each time I hear or read about one of our hospice bullies.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
This is amazing. I really wanted to do something awesome for the holidays, and I think I just found our calling.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is one of my favorite things to participate in with EBN.... LOVE the bullies and so happy they get to be in warm loving homes.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is truly a wonderful thing to be part of I am going to go and donate right now to this fabulous program.

I have to say I love all the photos but especially the one of 12 year old Max sleeping with his stocking :heartsign:

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
That's fantastic! Thank you for sharing the photos

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.