Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh goodness does this mean I'm a total blabber mouth that can't shut up?

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Congratulations [MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION] and Lucy~licious you ladies rock :musicband:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
No no no, it means that you're a beloved member who keeps the site interesting. :thumbsup: Right, everyone? :confused: hehe

awww thank you ... you may have to pay everyone else off to get them to agree to that LOL but I will take it :)

L

Lucy-licious

Hmmmm!! You guys need lessons on giving REP for good posts, posts that make you giggle or cry, posts that you want to give a more private reply too!!

I know that I was slacking this month and still managed to get this award so you guys are not using REP.

For those that don't know....the little red heart bottom left of everyone's posts...click that and a little box pops up to leave a message. The member you repped will get a notification and get sent to a page only he/she can view, where your message will be listed....cool huh!!
now get repping guys :muah2:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Congratulations to both of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Hmmmm!! You guys need lessons on giving REP for good posts, posts that make you giggle or cry, posts that you want to give a more private reply too!!

I know that I was slacking this month and still managed to get this award so you guys are not using REP.

For those that don't know....the little red heart bottom left of everyone's posts...click that and a little box pops up to leave a message. The member you repped will get a notification and get sent to a page only he/she can view, where your message will be listed....cool huh!!
now get repping guys :muah2:

Gosh, why do I feel scolded?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.