Article: The Dangers When Dogs Swallow Foreign Objects!

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Ive read this beofre... But its always a good refresher... Jeeze it so makes me wanna keep Daisy in a bubble!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
My Betsy is on the path to healing from the ear of a teddy bear. It lodged in her intestine, started to rot yhrough the wall. 8 inches of intestine was removed and 2 days in the hospital. She is not out of risk for a few more days....I do not let her have toys when I am not home, so this was a complete shock to me....please, if there is a chance of a blockage, do not wait. Betsy acted normal up to the day she was close to death.

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Agh, I found this at the perfect time. Matilda is going to the vet TODAY to get X-rayed because I'm pretty sure one of my rings fell on the floor (it was on a table) and it is not there anymore... And as we have a billly goat in our house, there is probably only one place it could be :(

She is acting and eating and pooping totally normally, but I'd rather be safe and check it out than worry about it later :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Agh, I found this at the perfect time. Matilda is going to the vet TODAY to get X-rayed because I'm pretty sure one of my rings fell on the floor (it was on a table) and it is not there anymore... And as we have a billly goat in our house, there is probably only one place it could be :(

She is acting and eating and pooping totally normally, but I'd rather be safe and check it out than worry about it later :(

:pray: it is not in her!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The vet didn't find anything! Yay! She sent it to a radiologist to make sure, but it looks like she already passed it or never ate it (hopefully) to begin with!

:whew:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online