Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thank you for writing this article. I enjoyed reading it, and hearing about poor Audrey. Hope she gets much better soon, as she deserves a good like.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@audreyhepburn --- what a great story! best of luck on your upcoming wedding and skin kid addition! Most of all, thank you for giving Audrey a GREAT home!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Thank you, I loved your article but most of all your dedication. Audrey is where she is suppose to be and you will be rewarded three-folds for all the help you have given her. Bless her heart and bless you and Matt for caring so much to take on such a task.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thank you for sharing your story. Audrey is a lovely girl and she is lucky to have you in her life (and vice versa)! Congrats on your upcoming wedding and baby. I look forward to hearing Audrey's progress!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What a nice story to read. Copernicus is too cute, as is Audrey of course. My boss has a Papillion. Cute cute dogs. Bless you for adopting Audrey with all her issues. Beautiful can now have a wonderful life filled with love. :heart: I live in the Denver area and Estes Park is beautiful (never been myself, lol). My co-worker's daughter got married up there this past September. Anything you need to know just holler. They had a wonderful lady up there that did their cake. Thanks again for sharing. :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thank you for sharing your story with us, Audrey is so lucky to have you both and vice versa, Congratulations on your upcoming birth and wedding.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You are a godsend to Audrey, she will give you her love 10 times over!

L

Lucy-licious

Despite all her troubles She looks so happy, content and spoiled rotten in all the pictures :love:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
How did I miss this??

What a great story and what a lucky girl Audrey is to have you. Bless you and your fiance for taking her in and giving her the amazing life that she deserves

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
God bless you for giving her a forever home - such a good story ,i love Audrey's coat but I'm kinda partial to brindle's

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
I love the picture of you and your family. I will actually be at Estes Park the weekend after your wedding it is beautiful there. Congratulations!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.