Article: 4 Paw Members October Contest Winner!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
great group of videos this moth.... great laughs. Congrats to little Chevy Cheese!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Congratulations Lisa and Chevy. :D You're a trooper Chevy and full of spunk. :luv:

Congrats too Orion and her frogs, that was too funny! :laugh:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
They were ALL winners in my book but Chevy stole my heart with that video. and I've always loved baby O. Living with her must never be boring :2thumbs:

Congratulations everybody :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
congratulations ... loved the videos!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I love this video, little Chevy has the spunk of 2 bulldogs and one terrier :2thumbs: He couldn't look any happier

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I wonder what Orion would have done had she got a hold on one them. She's silly

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'll tell you what she does. She puts them in her mouth and then she brings them into the house and lets them go. I can't tell you how many frogs I found in my house. She also loves to chase them around the yard. She does the same thing with grasshoppers.

~Disclaimer~
Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'll tell you what she does. She puts them in her mouth and then she brings them into the house and lets them go. I can't tell you how many frogs I found in my house. She also loves to chase them around the yard. She does the same thing with grasshoppers.

~Disclaimer~
Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

:jumping: :faint:
:laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.