Article: How Many Humans Does It Take To Rescue One Bulldog?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh my goodness! Great story with an amazing happy ending! Posting these rescues can be very sad but seeing the happy endings make everything worth it :) :bravo: to everyone who helps/donates and supports rescues.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Well my eyes are leaking again sad and happy tears. Thanks for sharing. It does make a difference to at least one.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Wonderful story, and a big THANK YOU to everyone involved in her rescue. She so deserves plenty of love, and now she is getting it.

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
what a wonderful rescue ... it just shows how much people care about animals that have no control over what owner they get or what happens to them. I don't own my April she was placed into my care for the rest of her life ; but she does own my heart as i am sure Asbury will hold the hearts of her new family for many years to come

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I'm so happy she found a great home!! For everyone person that neglects a dog, there are 100s that are will to help, and 1000s that will give their support!!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I'm glad she got out of the place she was. an found a home that she will be loved in

hughesjo

Jun 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nelson
A very sad story but I love that there is a happy ending and she now spend out the rest of her days with a loving family making up for her horrendous start to life with the animals that subjected her to this. If it is happening so frequently in that area, you would think that a trap coudl be set to catch these b*stards red handed!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So happy that she finally gets the love she deserves. I would like to see her after being loved and cared for after awhile...

Molly1

Apr 25, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly
so very sad to see what people do to these amazing dogs. shameful.
are there any after pics?

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
so very sad to see what people do to these amazing dogs. shameful.
are there any after pics?

Those are after pics, taken the day before I picked her up from the hospital. She's only been in her new home for a little while, it will be a bit before we get new pictures.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I still get teary eyed when I read this. One of my favorite articles on the site!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Wonderful story. My heart aches for animals in need and it's so uplifting to hear these stories.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.