Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Such a great story, thank you for sharing it with us.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Thank You for sharing your story Sherry, brought many tears to my eyes.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:hug: Thanks for sharing with us.
That song "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger" should be your theme song!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
What an amazing story, breaks my heart to think of such à terrible childhood. I am still crying over the heartbreak that you have had to endure. I know your life is What made you such à strong and caring person. May God Bless youand keep you forever strong. Thanks for sharing your life with us all.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Sherry. Wow. Just wow. I can't even find the words to tell you what an inspiration you are. To deal with all that pain and loss and still be the kind, generous, AMAZING woman you are today? I can only imagine how hard that was for you to share with us, how hard to relive it so that we could know and love you better. Thank you!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sherry, words cannot not say how amazing I think you are. I'm so very sorry for your loss of your children. I cannot even imagine that kind of pain. Thank you for reaching deep and sharing so much of yourself. In a place like this, EBN, we all get to know each other but we don't. I know more of you now and it's the more that I love. Thank my friend for sharing! :hug:

:muah2:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
To My Sistah from another Mutha...you, my dear are unbelievable. Your strength and character just jump off the page. Honestly,Sherry, THIS should be a book and or movie. Love you and admire you to the moon and back.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:cry: I am so heartbroken at all of the loss you have experienced.... I had heard you mention losses in passing but I never really truly knew.... I know you did not write this to bring up all the emotional pain back but as the tears run down my face I wish I could give you the biggest hug I ever had to give. :hug:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Oh you guy's I'm fine, Now you know why I don't hold back, if I got's somphin to say, it's a commin out. Life to short to hold that stuff in. you ought to know the crazy lady you're dealing with. :blink:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
we haven't met but much respect to you! if I could hug you I would. I am humbled by the strength within your heart and soul!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sherry that was a lovely story you told us, you have been through a lot ans so much sadness Thank you for sharing with us.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I was warned not to read this at work ........ and I did it anyway!! :crying: WOW ... it makes me feel humble!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online