Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well deserved Jamelyn! Love you!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Wow, now I know. I've noticed your posts around here since before the day I joined EBN. over a year ago and You are a busy beaver. You really deserve the recognition on all you do. Lots of Bully's were helped and adopted because of you. Keep up the good work and Congratulations !!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:muah2:

Jamelyn..Someone who truly deserves this!! :love:

If you are trying to undermine your badge of honor, don't. You also deserved it!

Last edited by a moderator:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Congralations Jamelyn!!! I have to admit that I do not have a real idea of what's all done on the rescue side but when I see all the stories that start in horror and end in love and happiness it dang near brings tears to my eyesballs! You're an angel for doing what you do!! :bravo:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Congrats Jamie! Well deserved! You really do have to be a saint to have to read and republish all those stories of need and neglect. I tried, but...emotionally, it wrecked me. I couldn't do it. I was a basket case.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is wonderful .. and you are wonderful .... :heart:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:cry: Aww, thanks everyone! What a surprise! When I received the pm about the award I thought someone was pulling an April's fools joke! :weird: Must say this place has been spectacular. First time I've joined a forum and it was love at first sight! @Sherry, yes, I was more active before ... even got in trouble in class for smiling and giggling at my laptop while the teacher was giving a lecture. :eek: Been a busy bee lately with the move and putting the house on the market. Even work got super busy, which used to be a rarity! You don't know how I've missed you all!

Love being a rescue mod, especially when the edits are mostly about how they've been adopted. My heart gets heavy whenever I read about how unfair and cruel the world has been to a sweet bully, but I always try to remember that he or she is now spoiled and getting the best care possible. And that if even one person finds the thread and fills an application, that it's all worth it! :havemyheart:

I owe this obsession with bullies to Stigs and Punks ... and, of course, ebn. It's great to know that our craziness is the new 'normal'. :jumpdance:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online