Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What a wonderful story, so glad you saved this sweet boy!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great story and bless you for saving him.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wait a minute ... I thought it was agreed that these types of stories should start with a "Caution: :cry: guaranteed." Bubbling up here at work now. lol.

What a story. Was on the edge of my seat throughout the whole thing. Had to scroll down and look at happy ending pics too as it was so sad and difficult to get past the middle without doing so. Love the name Gunner for him. What a handsome perky little guy! Bless you Kathleen!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Wonderful story! I hope those people that didn't want to care for him get what they deserve.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Wonderful story with a happy ending - kudos to you - Gunner is one lucky boy!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Great story! so happy you were there for him just in the nick of time too! He looks so happy now and another story that proves PRAYER WORKS! All the best to you both!

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Your story made me cry! Way to go Gunner! It takes a special kind of person to rescue an animal and I know Gunner will always love you for that.

My Jackson came from a rescue and when they found him he was a stray, roaming the streets of Houston. I don't know what all he went through, but he has been a blessing to me and my husband since day 1.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: that is amazing way to go Gunner!!! And congratulations for saving his life I'm sure he's grateful I had saved my Staffordshire when we got her, her growth was stunted she had dime sized puss bubbles all over her hardly any hair she was six months old she looked like she was 8 weeks the vet said. She is now 3 and we still have issue's with her skin but other than that she is great. Way to go gunner you have a very good mommy.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.