Article: Member Spotlight: Twice

brynn81

Apr 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona
I read this the other day when I was creeping as a visitor! LOL Your little bully is so cute and i hope she is doing okay. I have noticed you have said she is sick? Loved your story and very handsome sons you have.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Re: Article: Member Spotlight - Twice

I read this the other day when I was creeping as a visitor! LOL Your little bully is so cute and i hope she is doing okay. I have noticed you have said she is sick? Loved your story and very handsome sons you have.

Yeah. Abby is sick. But she is holding her own thank God :)

I'm so glad you stopped lurking. Please post lots of pictures for us. We love to gush over new babies :yes:

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
WOW ur an absolute Angel an amazing mother to both ur sons and precious doggie babies!!! They only the strong survive and ur Proof!!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Great story Bev!!! All your pets have been very lucky to have you. :) Sounds like you are a great doggy mom as well as kid mom!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] Bev, you and I should swap husband stories one day!! This is the first I have read a spotlight and only did b/c it was you!! I have obviously been missing out!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Re: Article: Member Spotlight - Twice

@Twice Bev, you and I should swap husband stories one day!! This is the first I have read a spotlight and only did b/c it was you!! I have obviously been missing out!!

We absolutely should! You should also read the other spotlights. We have some pretty amazing people living in these pages :)

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I haven't been to this site in months (husband ill), but I've been thinking of Abby lately. She and my little Amy look so much alike and I always worry about Abby. Amy just turned a year old a couple of days ago, so I thought of Abby. And there your story was! On the front page! I really enjoyed reading your story and wish all your family well. You are an amazing woman, Bev!

A

Alaskasmom1

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341429754.657313.jpg

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well this only instills in me more that she is one of the best bully mamas i know and a great real mom as well. good job bev.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.