Article: Member Spotlight: Twice

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Bev this is beautiful and inspiring! You are awesome! Abby is a miracle, but only because she has you! All I know is that I think about you when I feel overwhelmed with my pups but now Knowing the story with your skin kids you have inspired me with my own children too! It has been a blessing to have you and Abby on ebn.. And congrats on the grandbabies.. When are they due?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I truly loved reading your biography, Bev. You're story is very inspiring. The love you have for your kids, human and canine, is incredible!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow .. I think I say wow a lot .... but really in this case it is WOW!!!

As many have said ......... that is an incredible and inspiring story! It doesn't matter how long the vets say Abby has, the important thing is that in her life she has already received more love and devotion from you than many bulldogs will ever receive in a life time!! You are a fighter ... and that's why Abby is a fighter too. Daughters take after their Mums you know!!! :luv:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Incredibly touching story, I'm a bit of a sobber too....thank you.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Re: Article: Member Spotlight - Twice

Bev this is beautiful and inspiring! You are awesome! Abby is a miracle, but only because she has you! All I know is that I think about you when I feel overwhelmed with my pups but now Knowing the story with your skin kids you have inspired me with my own children too! It has been a blessing to have you and Abby on ebn.. And congrats on the grandbabies.. When are they due?

Adrianna (Jimmy and Evelyn) is due August 16th and Landon (Jeremy and Sally) is due September 19th.

They have finally settled on names! There's no going back now, I've already had baby stuff monogrammed :)

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Thank you for sharing - my hat's off to you and all you've done.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Bev, that was a beautiful story!! I too was a single parent with no child support and while it was so hard at times, I wouldn't have it any other way as it made me who I am. I liked your descriptions of your sons! Abby is very lucky she found you!!! I'm so glad you shared!!! :luv:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Terrific story and yes I'm wiping tears over here again! Thank you for sharing it's nice to really get to know eachother here.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You are amazing! The boys , all your pets and Abbyhead are so incredibly lucky to have you for a mom!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Wonderful story and so well written. You took me on a journey there, Twice -- and I loved it. Thanks for sharing so much of you -- and Abby --- with us.

A

Alaskasmom1

Crying... What a touching story. God Bless You! I've been keeping up with your little sweetie heads progress! You are an inspiration to me!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online