Article: Member Spotlight: Twice

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Awesome story Thanks for sharing,and it sounds like If a bully could live on love alone ABBY will live a very long time

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
oh this is a wonderful story..

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Bev! What an awe inspiring story. Full of heartache...trumped by love. It made me smile and appreciate where the tenacity and your fighting spirit come fom. You are the reason more women should be running countries.I always knew Abby was the luckiest Bully around...but now I know why. And all those "cant's" you ticked off pertaining to Miss Abby...really the only thing that matters is this "I Can Love"...:bravo:

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Great story! your a tough lady and my hat is off to you! what a job with your boys and dogs, keep up the good work.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Re: Article: Member Spotlight - Twice

[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] I thought you were going to shorten that? lol And this months article... "The ramblings of a crazy lady - brought to you by the letters IN and SANE" :ROFL:

Thank you everybody. I loved reading about all of you, I was happy to tell you about us. :hug:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Thank you for sharing, once again I just love reading these stories, we already have a special bond and I feel it just brings us all even closer to get to know members better like this. :yes:

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] It was so good, I wasn't changing a thing. :D

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
well I am sobbing sobbing sobbing here at the computer. I too raised my boys on my own , I recently remarried a few years ago.. Duke is my husband and I 's child we never had together. thank you so much for sharing your story.. VERY inspirational!
I can't tell you how happy I am that we found this forum.. @JAKEISGREAT and [MENTION=2099]LucysMum[/MENTION] belonged to another forum two years ago and we didn't like the people there. We found this one and wow we have met so many amazing people like yourself!! You go girl.. RAMBLE on its all worth listening too!!! and Abby well we all know how I feel about that gorgeous little angel!! :heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Crying over here, what a touching story.... I think I love Abby even more now. Oh, and you too! :heart:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
What a wonderful story! You and your boys have done so much good in saving helpless puppies by never giving up on them and giving them the loving home and life they deserve. :hug:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

:cry: You are an amazing strong women! Loved reading the story and so glad I was able to meet you! Glad Abby found her way into your life b/c you are the BEST BULLY MAMA she could ever have :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online