sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Re: Article: Gunnyboy

Thanks for sharing your story...a wonderful tribute!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
RIP Gunny, god bless you and your family. Thank you for sharing.

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
I said this before and I want to mention it again. Gunny is guarding the gates of heaven with the rest of the Marines. My husband is a disabled Marine. Semper Fi!

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your story and was so sorry to hear about the loss of Gunny. Thank you for sharing and I hope nothing but great things for you and your family!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Your love for Gunny was always a beautiful thing, it was apparent from the moment you joined us here. Your loss made us all hug our babies a bit tighter, and he taught us all so much about grief, love and loss. He knows how much of an impact the love you shared made with the bulldog community and I bet he is so proud of you for allowing your heart to open for Sarge. :hug:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I can't tell you how Gunnys passing gripped my heart. From the start it was obvious you were a true bulldog lover and that your wife deeply loved you both. Lots of love glue in this relationship, and so I knew Gunny was such a vital part of the relationship and it would be a hard road to mending those broken hearts. But the stars were in your favor and they brought you Sarge to help you heal. Gunny is probably alongside you in spirit still by your side and is glad that you opened your heart to love again.:heart:

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I am the queen of commenting on old threads but it's a slow day at the office as I browse through the EBN website. I just loved every bit of this story, so special, so much love and the most true connection between a human being and the loyal friend dog!

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey

No one dog can ever replace another. They are all so different and we love them in different ways.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sadly Tom passed away in late December of 2013 or early January 2014, he is dearly missed by the community.

But we can find peace in the image of him and Gunny being together again.

Rest in Peace, Tom and Gunny

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.