Article: Special Needs Bully/Rescue Wish List

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Thank you for doing this ......... even the smallest thing can help us so much!!!!!

Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
Oh my gosh look at the state of Sugarboo, I could cry!

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
This is so sad. It just breaks my heart to see animals not being taken care of....I think Gracie Mae is spoiled and she can give up her toy and treat allowance for a while to help out some of her fellow bullies. I have a short memory.....did you say all of them have a link to pay with paypal.? It's the old age setting in!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yep, every little bit helps. It's like picking up pennies, sure it's only a penny at first, but if you keep picking them up they turn into nickles, dimes, quarters and dollars. So every bit adds up. :up: Sugarboo steals my heart.

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
What a great way to help rescues! These items help provide the basics for new bullies coming into rescue and help the foster parents more than you may realize. Many of our bullies come with nothing so something as small as a toy or blanket is special. Thank you so much EBN from all of us at the Indiana Bulldog Rescue (Sugar Boo too :hug:)!!!

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Re: Article: "Special Needs" Bully/Rescue Wish List

This is so sad. It just breaks my heart to see animals not being taken care of....I think Gracie Mae is spoiled and she can give up her toy and treat allowance for a while to help out some of her fellow bullies. I have a short memory.....did you say all of them have a link to pay with paypal.? It's the old age setting in!

You can sponsor the hospice dogs with PayPal :) its below signing up for the 4 paw membership.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Regular participation on hospice here could not be easier. Even though I am unemployed, I look at it this way: I can afford to forgo ONE pack of cigarettes to help those in need. Back when I was working, I was able to donate substantially to my local rescue (CBRR) - but can no longer do this. - but Paypal makes it super easy for me to contribute what I can. And automatically! See below. I barely know the cash is gone!

You sent an automatic payment
Transaction ID: #######

Hello Vicki Kettle,

You sent an automatic payment to English Bulldog News. Here are the details:
Amount: $10.00 USD
To: English Bulldog News
For: Hospice Sponsorship: Bandit Subscription
Customer service URL: http://englishbulldognews.com
Customer service email: [email protected]
Customer service phone: 520-301-9181

Automatic payment details
Automatic payment number: I-U6C6DCHN8GY5
Amount to be paid each time: $10.00 USD
Billing cycle: Every 30 Days
Payments start: Sep 19, 2011
Next payment due: Apr 16, 2012
Next payment amount: $10.00 USD
Pay with money from: Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXX

To change or cancel your agreement with English Bulldog News, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click My money. Update your agreement in the "My preapproved payments" section.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
all over it..... I donate via paypal

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Okay, for those of us who have never been around a special needs dog, and may be a little naive, when you say you need diapers are they doggy diapers, baby diapers, or adult diapers. And is there a specific size and brand that is preferred?

I normally give to our local humane society but if our rescues need assistance I think a change may be in order.

Also, if the rescues are 501(c) are the contributions tax deductible? Might be enough to get others to donate, and some companies match charitable gifts...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.