Article: Monthly Site Awards January & February 2012!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congrats to all the winners.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yay ... Congratualions to Everybody!!!!!! :up:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Congrats all! [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] - I think you doubled the second place's number of posts, when do you sleep? :ROFL:

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] .....OMG I was just telling my mom I hope they don't plaster it on the front page of the site!!!! :ROFL: :cursing:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Congratulations to everyone! You done us proud! [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]...:hmm: don't forget to make up the "luvin" to the hubby...I'm sure he's got a nice "trophy" for you too! :rolleyes:

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] no way....this website is the best excuse ever!!! (and my mom is by me right now) Hello!!!!!! keep it PG she doesn't know we do that!

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Game on! I didn't know reputation was an award thing!!!! Game on Game on!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Congrats to you winners! keep up the great work with posts and great topics!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
@savemejeebus .....OMG I was just telling my mom I hope they don't plaster it on the front page of the site!!!! :ROFL: :cursing:

As what Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother would say ... I accept that challenge! :lol: I thought you had 400 and Bully2Mama had around 200. But looking at your side profile and you now have 652 posts and only registered Feb 2012, I am waaaayyy mistaken. :eek: Really, when do you sleep? ahahaha.

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] - Lisa, what was the official count?

C

Cooper11

As what Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother would say ... I accept that challenge! :lol: I thought you had 400 and Bully2Mama had around 200. But looking at your side profile and you now have 652 posts and only registered Feb 2012, I am waaaayyy mistaken. :eek: Really, when do you sleep? ahahaha.

@desertskybulldogs - Lisa, what was the official count?
:ROFL: Not only February but the middle Feb 13!!!! Its called fast fingers!!! :gum:

Its called Skills!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.