Article: A Daughter's Diary: You Will Survive!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I cried when these were first posted and I cried again today. Such an amazing story, thank you for sharing. Thank you for for being you and doing all you do. Love you and your Mom.:muah2:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Just loved your story and your mom is an amazing and strong woman. Hugs to you and her and hope she has many years to come.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That was the first time I've seen this. Cheryl it brought, not one but two, tears to my eyes. Your Mom warmed my heart. :heart:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
You Rock Woman ! You have inspired many women, God Bless

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, my name is Monica, and joined this site in Sept., so am fairly new to EBN. I was searching the different forums today, and came across your diary about your Mom. I don't know you or your Mom, but you don't need to know some one to be touched by them, or to be astonished by them. I am writing this message through tears right now, what an incredible story, and what an emotional journey you and your mom and family have been through. Your mother is a strong lady to come through what she has endured. And you and your sister are wonderful and strong too. I'm sure you were a great comfort and support for your Mom, it's probably what helped her through, and help her to fight, Its an example what LOVE can do. I am so happy that you all got the happy ending, and hope you and your Mom and your family continue to stay close and support each other. God bless all of you, and prayers and love for your Mom, a truly special lady.

Last edited:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Cheryl, I have just read your diary on your mum I did see through the forum that your mum was suffering cancer and on reading your diary taht I have only just stumbled across I am so touched by you. your sister and especially your mum strength and support during this awful time. What a strong person she must be and I am so happy to hear your mum is in remission now.

This was so beautifully written nd brought ters to my eyes while reading it, Thank you for sharing this with us.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I, who, as you know, always has words to say...am speechless.

Amazing journey of love, courage, fight, devotion, bravery, family.

Thank you all so very much for sharing this diary, it's unforgettable
just as each one of you & your Mom is, GOD bless you & yours!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
As many of you know, this story has a few more years added to it. Not all are good. I'm wondering if I should leave the story on the happy note or if anyone would be interested in me continuing to share her story. The scare in St. Paul with the brain bleed, the re-diagnosis and her current status of fighting metastatic cancer. Brain, bone and lung.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Of course we would like to hear more… and offer our love and support!!! :heartsign:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree follow your heart, we are all here for you and your mom to offer support, listen to you if you need, vent, cry laugh, and love. We will continue to send love and prayers for your mom.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.