Article: A Daughter's Diary: You Will Survive!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Cheryl I think this is one of the most amazing things I have read, brings tears to my eyes, even though I have read your posts throughout the year.... to see them all in one place.... and knowing the ending and the sacrifices made, oh, I just love you and your mom so much. Thank you for sharing her story and thank you mom2bullies for allowing us to be a part of your battle. :hug:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh Lisa...you are very dear to my heart. I hope you know that. You've provided me with a safe place to come during this horrific life changing event. The staff and members of EBN have been a huge support system for both of us.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am new to this site and I don't know you all very well but I just wanted to tell you @libra 926 that you are an amazing daughter! Your mother is an amazing strong woman and god bless her everday for fighting the fight and winning! She is truley and inspiration to me to read her story! I have a cousin 37 now battling but hers has spread into her lymph nodes she is fighting and I am going to have her read your mothers story so she can see what strength is! She has been very depressed and I know this will give her some inspiration! THank you for opening this to us !!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR MOM! ALL THE BLESSINGS YOU CAN STAND!!!!!

C

Cooper11

Wow! What an amazing story and an amazing woman your mom is! :luv: I think you need to not only share this with EBN but many others. Showing how big of a fighter your mom is and giving others the same hope! The one thing I love about your mom is that she always had a smile on her face! That is something no one can ever take away from her. Such a strong woman! thank you so much for sharing your story!:angel:

Last edited:
C

Cooper11

And lets all do our happy :dancing::dance::dance3::dancing: for EBN's biggest fighter mom2bullies

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
You and your Mom are very special people and I don't say that lightly... I have so much admiration for both of you.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] Thank you John, I will never forget what you and Peggy did for me. That little act of kindness made such a huge impact on me. It actually helped me redirected my anger and sorrow as I set out to thank you by creating the card.
@chantelnbrutus My mom's cancer was in her lymph nodes. She has a fairly large divet under her left arm where the lymph nodes were removed.

L

Lucy-licious

Thankyou for sharing your journey, I was here for some of this but not all, and reading it from the beginning to its end had me feeling every emotion possible. You are both amazingly strong women :hug:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Thank you for sharing your story all on one page, I have followed your post throughout the year and had tears and cheers for both of you. Seeing it all on one page just tore me up and was very overwhelming to read. I am so happy for both of you. What a fighter [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] has been through and will continue to go through. I admire her strength and will to never look at it like she was loosing a battle, but to put up the fight/battle of her life. :heart: to both of you.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Thank you for sharing this amazing story of you and your moms fight with cancer, May God bless you both, My mom also had breast cancer which was removed surgically then radiation and thankfully cancer free now for over 10yrs but still scary. I am so sorry that you and your mom has had to deal with this it breaks my heart to know that people have to suffer so.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Cheryl, thank you for sharing you story. I wasn't here for the beginning but I was for the end!! Congrats on the Remission [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] !! The story made me cry and happy all at the same time! :heart: :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What an amazing story from a wonderful daughter ---- Congratulations to you [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] you are an astonishing person!
I love the cards you created -- they are beautiful.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Wow, that story tugs at the heartstrings. I'm so glad she won her battle!!! I have fought the hard fight with my mom (ovarian cancer x 2) and my boyfriend (testicular cancer) and I love to see a happy story! :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] & [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] :hug: to you both. :Muah:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.