Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great story, and Bless you for taking him into your home, and giving him a second chance on a happy life.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Re: Article: The Bulldog With Pizzaz

Now that is what valentine's day is all about, so inspiring.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great story -- very heart warming

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Glenda and Munster are the reason I took in SB dogs. you guys rock

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Thank you for sharing your story and a BIG THANK YOU for giving all your heart and soul to this little man.

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
LOL I follow Munster on FB and I recognized his little face before I read the link. It's a wonderful rescue story. Many thanks to his rescue team, to Glenda and to everyone who helps donate to the Fancy Pants fund. Love you, Munster!

Glenda C Mosner

Mar 6, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
MOZZARELLA & MUNSTER
WOW, what an awesome write up....Thank you so much for sharing Munster's story with everyone. He continues to touch the lives of many & we hope that once his book comes out that he will continue to make a difference in more lives. God Bless You ALL for loving Munster as much as I do. We are all his family & from day one this have been a group effort so each & everyone of us should be proud each & every time his story is shared on an awesome page like this :heart:

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
That is an awesome story! It's one thing to rescue an animal but when you know it has special needs HATS OFF TOO YOU! We need more people in this world like you.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.