Article: Member Spotlight: JeannieCO

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Great Article. Love getting to know you

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I LOVED your "ramblings", Jeannie! What a colorful, interesting, adventurous life you have lead, and are leading! You are one strong woman!

I hope to one day share a nice, cold adult bev w/you and go on a long hike together too. (not necessarily in that order)! Loved the photos...so great!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awesome! Just what I would expect. I've so enjoyed you and your crazy doggies and this is an entire new layer! Like an onion! But a very sweet onion! :luv:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Loved your story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Good story, well told... ;)
Thanx for sharing with us and I'm glad you found your way to EBN. I enjoy your posts and sense of humor. ;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed my ramblings. :up: It's fun getting to know the other "layer" of the peeps here. Life's definitely been a journey!

Henny, I know one day (possibly this summer) we will meet and share that beverage when I'm down visiting my son.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed my ramblings. :up: It's fun getting to know the other "layer" of the peeps here. Life's definitely been a journey!

Henny, I know one day (possibly this summer) we will meet and share that beverage when I'm down visiting my son.

Ummmm..NOT WITHOUT ME..ya won't! :nonono:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Great story. I love your strength and versatility. If EBN ever has a softball tournament I dibbs to be on your team!
As [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] said, YOU ROCK!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] nothing phony bout you hun...would love to buy us a couple of adult bev's . Like an onion, we have many layers. YES WE DO

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington

Oh, YES!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.