Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Tragedy Strikes Southern California Bulldog Rescue, Please Read and Help

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

i just cant even imagine what val is going through right now with this horrific loss but my family here prays for you very much.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Duke
    Likes (Received)

I just read this.. speechless.... My God I feel so horrible for her

Bulldog(s) Names
    Fiona, Kiya and Buddy
    Likes (Received)

Oh how terrible! That brought tears to my eyes. They are all in my prayers

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

omg...this made me cry..their all in my prayers

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Article: Tragedy Strikes Southern California Bulldog Rescue, Please Read and Help

@desertskybulldogs - How's it going for these folks? Update? It's the saddest friggin' thing EVER. I get so pissed (not drunk, you Canadians. I mean MAD) when something horrible happens to GOOD PEOPLE. It's not fair! I mean, why couldn't Michael Vick's house burn down (with him and his kennel people in it) or that idiot creepo from Penn State? How do you sort that out in your mind anyway? There are awesome people, helping others and doing very selfless work, and it's the jacknobs out there that nothing bad ever happens to! **scream***

Potty Trainer
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frida and Vito
    Likes (Received)

Hello Dear Friends
    My name is Marti and I'm a volunteer with SoCal Bulldog Rescue and a very close friend of Val's whom I consider a sister. I have been at her side since the day of the fire up until a few days ago when she finally was moved into a rental home. She is doing ok, she misses her beloved pets terribly. Two of her male bulldogs survived, one by exiting thru the doggy door and the other was a miracle boy, he came flying thru a wall of flames when the fire fighter broke the window, he said its a miracle he survived in that tempture. His name is Titan and he is Val's therapy dog who she takes to work to help depressed people, he must have known his mom needed him. Her other Bully Tank is doing well, both of them are, Tank will not leave her side.

Val is known as person who gives her all in everything and truly cares about the bulldogs in our care, she even asked to please keep donating to rescue because we are still getting many dogs in and we need the funds to care for them. She has also decided to take on one foster bully who despertaly needed a foster home to care for her severe demodex, she's not as bad as Grace but pretty close. She asks that everyone continue to pray for her, mornings are hardest because that is when she woke up to her beautiful girls snoring away at her side. she also sends many thanks to all those prayers and donations, she is overwhelmed with gratitude. Thank you everyone for thinking of Val and her family.
    RIP
    Bandit-SCBR Foster
    Pokie-SCBR Foster
    Harmony-SCBR Foster
    Talula-SCBR Alum and her first adopted bully from SCBR
    Tonka-SCBR Alum Special needs deaf boy
    FiFi- her French bulldog whom she saved from a BYB and nursed back to health
    HashBrown-her daughters MinPin
    Simba-her daughters kitty
    Baby-her daughters kitty

If I may, I will pst a pic of all the bullies on another post for some reason it will not let me attach one here.

Potty Trainer
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frida and Vito
    Likes (Received)

Oh I forgot to add that the fire started with a surge protecter that malfunctioned, please check your power strips and make sure they are American made, the fire fighter told her that there have many house fires because of these products that are being imported from China and they do not meet US standards. We have been recommending this company to get your power strips, they carry the best American made...
    www.apc.com

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Article: Tragedy Strikes Southern California Bulldog Rescue, Please Read and Help

@Fridavito thank you so much for the update on Val --- we are still all praying for her and wish her well.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Yes, thank you for the update. It was so heartbreaking to hear of the tragedy, I just broke down in tears thinking of poor Val and her family and her wonderful bullies. It is so hard to understand why these things happen to such good people and animals. They are all in our thoughts.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

@cowsmom...here it is!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

thanks @JAKEISGREAT i found it yesterday after much searching ty for the tag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads