Article: Member Spotlight: Cali Baker

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I just love getting to know the members on a more "personal" level. Great story Henny, thank you for sharing. Tate and Finn are two handsome boys. :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks for sharing , Henny! So glad you found your dream puppy(s) and of course, us here at EBN!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I love the hiking picture....two (too) cute bullie behinds! Thanks for your story....I love to hear about EBN members' journeys through life and, of course, with bulldogs!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh Henny..my friend. This is wonderful. But I would expect nothing less from you. You have a great story and most interesting life. I already felt like we were friends..NOW I'm certain of it! And the best part is..we are living close to each other so I'm confident we can get our boyz together. I'm here if you need anything..on this site OR in "real life"! :hug:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Wonderful resuce story. Of the skin kind. I love your attitude, that's the way to be girlfriend. Chin up and thank you for sharing your intamate self. Love you and those boys.

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
What a wonderful story. I love reading these and really getting to know everyone. Isn't is amazing how our bullies can pull us out of something as strong as depression? You just can't look at them and feel anything but happy.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Thanks for sharing Henny! :love:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Just saw this - well done! I love reading and getting to know people better! I wish we lived closer, it sounds like we have a LOT in common!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It's so wonderful to get to know a bit more about you Henny! I enjoy getting to know you. :hug: I really like the black and white photos! :luv:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Wow!!! Great story. I'm so glad you found your babies and the dark skies are no longer with you.BTW, I pictured you looking much differently.:)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.