Article: Member Spotlight: Dan Carrison

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Thank you Dan for sharing your story with us. I know it has helped many people deal with the loss of their pets.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It's nice to read about Dan, he has written a great book, and his beloved Bill was such a beautiful bully.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
What a great response to such a sad time in your life. Especially when it helps so many other people who love their critters with ALL their heart. Thank you...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have often wondered about the story behind the writing of you book, so this was a very touching article to read.Thank you for sharing your pain and showing us how to come to terms with the loss of our bully friends.You have helped so many people, and continue to do so every day through your story.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Since losing Mable was so difficult for me, I avoid threads where it MIGHT look like "bad news". I'm glad I got brave this morning and clicked on this story. This is a "must have" for my bulldog library. I'm sure of it. Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Thank you Dan for sharing your story. You truly have helped many many bulldog parents go thru a loss that is just horrific. Your generosity has touched many! Your story has brought tears to my eyes of course, thank you for sharing with us.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Thank you for sharing. You book has touched so many and we are lucky to have you as part of our community.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
It's so wonderful that you were able to write a book that was able to help you thru such a tough time and in the end so many others as well. Thank you so much for sharing your story Dan :)

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
I wanted to say that I received your book today. It took me all day to read it. I would read a little and start crying and had to put it down. It was a very good book. Bill like all the other bullies are very special to us all. Thank you for sharing our story with us. May God bless you! Dana

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.