OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Last day is tomorrow. Hurry, holidays around the corner. This month's sales are going to Bullies 2 the rescue and also EBN!!!!!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I think i have most people on my Christmas list knocked off already w/Scentsy stuff :)
I ended up ordering 12 more travel tins and 6 more room sprays today. I have the Eskimo Kiss travel tin sitting here on my bedroom table--smells so nice! :yes:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
my stuff came in on Thursday, so sensuous, ummmmm:yes:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] Kahio Hula / Black raspberry vanilla/ Home Sweet Home/ Havana Cabana/ Christmas Cottage/ and last but not least Baked apple Pie.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nice! i'm being nosy but are these all for you or will you be sharing :) ?

Wellllllll, if you must know.........ehehehehe they're all mine, mine,,,,,, MINE:lmao:

Does that seem greedy? (wrinkled nose inserted here)

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Christmas Cottage is one of my favorites. In the Winter I love the spicey smells, like Autumn Sunset and Christmas Cottage. In the Spring, I like the refreshing ones like Shades of Green and Cucumber Lime. I have Flirtatous in the Master bathroom. :smoochwink: Oh and Pomergranite, I just got and love it a littel sweet with spice.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Christmas Cottage is one of my favorites. In the Winter I love the spicey smells, like Autumn Sunset and Christmas Cottage. In the Spring, I like the refreshing ones like Shades of Green and Cucumber Lime. I have Flirtatous in the Master bathroom. :smoochwink: Oh and Pomergranite, I just got and love it a littel sweet with spice.

I will take them into work where I can enjoy them longer, everyday. and that is how I'll share them. [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] ehheheheheh hahahaha

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I got my order too! But alas..none are for me! I did sniff them though and they will make wonderful gifts for my daughters! Next time I will order some tins..I ran out of time and forgot! Hope this was a success and it can be done again as a fundraiser! Great idea and thanks [MENTION=3331]Bella[/MENTION]'s Mom. :bravo:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Dang it, I missed the deadline. :( I will be buying tho I promise! I have 3 plug in heaters that need replaced apparently. lol

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
When ever you guys are ready, let me know. I will have some Scentsy items in upcoming auctions as well

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] I totally didn't see this going on. I'm ready to order and I have my combo pack in my shopping cart. Anything special I need to do or do I just pay?

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I missed the deadline too! I will wait to see how you respond to Libra's question!