OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have to tell you this story. I found Scentsy through a co-worker of mine. She called me one Sunday night to let me know she would not be into work on Monday. Her house had burnt down while they were away for the day!!! They lost everything, even her wedding ring. After the investigation, the cause.... A plug-in!!! The fire Marshell told her that it was most likely the heating element that was used. He actually told her that if she used the "light bulb" kind it would be safe. He told her that "when a light bulb blows the circut is cut off and won't catch on fire" She found Scentsy and brought it into the office. From that day on, I was hooked.

I have since gotten rid of all my tea light and electric (heating element) burners and go to the safe kind, the light bulb Scentsy. I have even put the Scentsy plug-in on the lower sockets. Once worried the dogs would knock the wax out, but you know they tend to leave it alone. Only one time did Abby knock up against it and NO worries. The wax is a high food grade Parrifin wax and requires little heat (hence the light bulb). Abby never felt the wax at all. I have personaly put my fingers in the melted wax, in the warmer and no problems. It was very warm, but much like a Parrifin treatment, just NOT advised at all. Nothing is released other than the aroma from the oils used. Other companies use a Petroleum based wax and here is an ingrediant link that may shock you.

Our Stolen Future: What are phthalates and why are there health concerns

Just some great information for everyone who does not know Scentsy.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I am just waiting for which scents my girls like! I will order before the 20th! if i don't..someone bump me!

There are sooo many flavors to choose from...i wish i could get 1 of each. There are even these "masculine" scents for the guys on this board!! :yes: I ordered a "Jimmy Hendrix" scent for this male friend of mine.

Becky, waiting to find out what smells your girls like is a good idea...makes Scentsy to me!! :laugh:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
There are sooo many flavors to choose from...i wish i could get 1 of each. There are even these "masculine" scents for the guys on this board!! :yes: I ordered a "Jimmy Hendrix" scent for this male friend of mine.Becky, waiting to find out what smells your girls like is a good idea...makes Scentsy to me!! :laugh:
Ohhh Henny...:goodone:....:ROFL:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I'm looking forward to trying the "Spa" scents, they all sound good.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
placed an order for 6 pk. of Design your own pack

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] you said it best a while back "Great minds think alike"

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
3 days left....Help the bullies!!! Get your order in via Ladyapi.scentsy.us

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Got my order in already... Its hard to decide which to pop in first, they all smell great. And thanks for the tip Lisa, the room spray works well

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Got my Scentsy package today! that was fast.i opened the blueberry cheesecake spray b/c i'm keeping that one for myself...the smell's remarkable--very real, not imitation-like, smells like i've been baking all day! :) Delicious!i'm also going to bring the Eskimo Kiss travel tin to work to put on my desk. Everything looks great...i'm thinking of getting more for gifts.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
I am so glad you got everything safely. If for any reason you are not satisfied, let me know. I am waiting on the new scent of the month for November. Midnight Plum, I hear it was soooo good. Can't wait.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] , I will let you know, but i'm very satisfied w/what i see. The tins are so nicely presented...they'll make nifty gifts for my co-workers for Christmas. I'm also going back on the site today to order more! :)

btw, can you tell me about the stuffed animals. Are they filled w/bean or regular stuffing? i just think there are some really cute characters for kids or grownups :)

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] , I will let you know, but i'm very satisfied w/what i see. The tins are so nicely presented...they'll make nifty gifts for my co-workers for Christmas. I'm also going back on the site today to order more! :)

btw, can you tell me about the stuffed animals. Are they filled w/bean or regular stuffing? i just think there are some really cute characters for kids or grownups :)

They have beans in their feet which allows them to sit on edge. They also have a zipper in the back for you to place a Scent pak.....Lavender would be great for high-strung little ones, lavender is the aroma for relaxation.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online