Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love LOVE love LOVE the room spray. With all of these kiddos around I don't want to have to worry about safety. I used to be a candle freak as a matter of fact. I purchased some of the room spray about 6 months ago or longer, and one squirt can deodorize my entire house. I use it all the time and not even half way out of my first bottle. Here are the sprays, a must have for EVERY bully owner! https://ladyapi.scentsy.us/Buy/Category/512 P.S. I got the blueberry cheesecake! YUMMY!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I never knew they did room sprays!! Now that's something I would definitely buy!!! :up:

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I never knew they did room sprays!! Now that's something I would definitely buy!!! :up:

They also now have solid body perfumes. I haven't got to smell the samples yet, but can't wait.

For those of you that use the other companies tarts....I can advise you on some Scentsy scents that smell the same....

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Not yet..need to do some investigative snooping at my daughters houses..to see what scents they like! But I will!

I posted this twice on the facebook page..hoping to reel in some unsuspecting soul!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] - can you tell me if Scentsy has the equivalent of these scents:

Autumn Wreath
Harvest
Holiday Bayberry
Farmer's Market
Lavender Vanilla
Mandarin Cranberry
Vanilla Satin
Pumpkin Pie
Macintosh

Those are some of my favorites but I would be open to trying some new ones, if you have any suggestions. That Blueberry Cheesecake sounds nice too.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] - can you tell me if Scentsy has the equivalent of these scents:

Autumn Wreath
Harvest
Holiday Bayberry
Farmer's Market
Lavender Vanilla
Mandarin Cranberry
Vanilla Satin
Pumpkin Pie
Macintosh

Those are some of my favorites but I would be open to trying some new ones, if you have any suggestions. That Blueberry Cheesecake sounds nice too.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
remember EBN gets 20% of the sales and Bullies 2 the rescue 25%, Christmas is around the corner.

[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION], I know some of those Yankee scents, have to investigate the others.

Harvest is my favorite and I replaced it with Autumn Sunset!!!

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Bumping this up. The Bullies need your help!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I just got a bunch of those travel tins and sprays--these will make great stocking stuffers. Can't wait til i get them :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.