Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~~Blanca~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Muskegon, Michigan, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default ~~Blanca~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma

Reason given up for adoption: Stray - Shelter Surrender
    Temperament: Good
    Health Condition: Good
    Placement Limitations: Must be willing to come to Owasso OK for placement
    Special Needs: No

Bianca came to us from Arkansas and immediately fit right in with our routines, she’s a real pleaser. She is so sweet and a squishy marshmallow of love. She looks to have had several litters of puppies before being dumped, but being dumped is probably the best thing that could have happened to her. She is spayed and will no longer have to have litter after litter. She loves all ages of humans and dogs. Bianca currently eats Purina Dog Chow, walks well on a leash, is crate trained and isn’t on any medications. She is current on all vaccinations is ready for adoption into a loving home.

Please complete the online application, then email me your name, state and specify which bulldog you are considering.

We do not work on a first come/first served basis, but rather try to match up the right bulldog with the right applicant. Please allow 1 week for a response.

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> rescuebulldogs.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Pet Sitter
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~~Blanca~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma

What a sweet little girl

Remove Ads