Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default ~~Tank~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Kansas

To inquire about adopting this Bulldog, please use the Contact Information shown below. Please allow up to two weeks for a response to your inquiry.

Name: Tank

Reason given up for adoption:
    Owner Surrender

Temperament:
    Good

Health Condition:
    Good

Placement Limitations:
    First preference given to Kansas applicants, then maybe neighboring states of CO, NE, MO, & OK. No other states please.

Special Needs:
    Yes

Comments:
    "Single Male Bulldog looking for very special Single Female Human!! My name is Tank, and I’m a Ladies’ Man! No one is sure why, but I tend to be afraid of men, so NO MEN in my forever home please. I get along fine with children and other animals, including my Bulldog foster brother. I really like playing with him, and would prefer to have a dog sibling at my forever home. I like to play ball, and snuggle sometimes. I am friendly toward everyone on walks and at the dog park. I am neutered and housetrained, and prefer to use a doggy door.

I'm about 2 years old, weigh about 39 lbs., and have quite a few health issues, including seizures. I just started medication for them, and anti-anxiety medication, so we don’t fully know yet how these will work. I do not like having my ears cleaned, to the point a muzzle may need to be used for this. I have guarding issues with my crate/bed, but not food. I was born with a cleft palate and had surgery on it in the past, but still have a small opening there that may need attention in the future.

So, if you think you’re the gal for me, my adoption fee is just $300! Applications can be completed at www.rescuebulldogs.org. First preference given to Kansas applicants, then maybe neighboring states of CO, NE, MO, & OK. No other states please."

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Last edited by bullmama; 11-14-2014 at 01:47 PM.

Remove Ads