Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~~Tank~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Kansas

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Muskegon, Michigan, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default ~~Tank~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Kansas

To inquire about adopting this Bulldog, please use the Contact Information shown below. Please allow up to two weeks for a response to your inquiry.

Name: Tank

Reason given up for adoption:
    Owner Surrender

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    First preference given to Kansas applicants, then maybe neighboring states of CO, NE, MO, & OK. No other states please.

Special Needs:

"Single Male Bulldog looking for very special Single Female Human!! My name is Tank, and I’m a Ladies’ Man! No one is sure why, but I tend to be afraid of men, so NO MEN in my forever home please. I get along fine with children and other animals, including my Bulldog foster brother. I really like playing with him, and would prefer to have a dog sibling at my forever home. I like to play ball, and snuggle sometimes. I am friendly toward everyone on walks and at the dog park. I am neutered and housetrained, and prefer to use a doggy door.

I'm about 2 years old, weigh about 39 lbs., and have quite a few health issues, including seizures. I just started medication for them, and anti-anxiety medication, so we don’t fully know yet how these will work. I do not like having my ears cleaned, to the point a muzzle may need to be used for this. I have guarding issues with my crate/bed, but not food. I was born with a cleft palate and had surgery on it in the past, but still have a small opening there that may need attention in the future.

So, if you think you’re the gal for me, my adoption fee is just $300! Applications can be completed at www.rescuebulldogs.org. First preference given to Kansas applicants, then maybe neighboring states of CO, NE, MO, & OK. No other states please."

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Last edited by bullmama; 11-14-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Remove Ads