Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~~Reno~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Muskegon, Michigan, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default ~~Reno~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma

To inquire about adopting this Bulldog, please use the Contact Information shown below. Please allow up to two weeks for a response to your inquiry.

Name: Reno
    Reason given up for adoption:
    Owner Surrender

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Willing to travel to OK for adoption.

Special Needs:

Reno is a very happy and energetic young bulldog. His previous owners were elderly and their other more mature bulldog did not appreciate Reno's enthusiasm. Play, play, play.. Reno is neutered, vaccinated, heartworm negative and on no medications. He is crate trained and walks well on a leash. He just needs a home where he can be himself. He does like other animals, but other animals tend to get tired of his energy. This is a sweet boy, but he could accidentally knock down small children.

He's ready for his "forever home". If you'd like to be considered for Reno, please fill out the application, tell me when it's complete and what state you are from so I can locate it.

We do not place bulldogs on a first come, first served basis, but rather try to match up the bulldog to the right family. Please allow 2 weeks for a response.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -reno-jpg  
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-14-2014 at 01:17 PM.

Remove Ads