Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Maggie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Maggie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma ~

Name: Maggie
    Reason given up for adoption:
    Owner Surrender

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Wiling to drive to Tulsa for adoption. No Cats please.

Special Needs:

I love cheese. No seriously... I LOVE cheese. When the refrigerator door is open I stick my head in so my foster mom can't close it until she remembers to get me some cheese. I love cheese but I don't love cats. It's not like I'm fast enough to actually catch one but my family thinks it would be best if I'm placed in a home with no cats. I love kids and I'm low to the ground so I don't jump on them. Also I'm a bulldog so it's probably not necessary to mention this but exercise is not really my thing so an apartment would be just fine for me as long as there's not a lot of stairs. I hope you can find a place in your family for me. I'm spayed, current on my vaccinations, and have been checked for heartworms (negative). If you've got a place for a lovable couch potato, think of me.

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> rescuebulldogs.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-14-2014 at 01:22 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads