Thread: ~ Miss Jingles ~ English Bulldog Puppy Available for Adoption in Oklahoma ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Miss Jingles ~ English Bulldog Puppy Available for Adoption in Oklahoma ~

Name: Miss Jingles

Reason given up for adoption:
    Stray

Temperament:
    Good

Health Condition:
    Good

Placement Limitations:
    Willing to travel to Tulsa for placement

Special Needs:
    No

Comments:
    Miss Jingles is extremely underweight, but gaining slowly. Either she was lost for a very long time or someone decided not to feed her. She is super sweet and has a lot of energy. She gets along with male dogs her size or larger, but for some reason does not like females or really small dogs. She is crate trained, walks well on a leash and wants to be loved.

She will be spayed this week, her vaccinations will be brought current and a heartworm test will be performed.

Please complete the online application before inquiring further. Allow one week for response. We do not place on a first come, first served basis, but rather place the right bully with the right applicant.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> rescuebulldogs.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-14-2014 at 02:22 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~ Miss Jingles ~ English Bulldog Puppy Available for Adoption in Oklahoma ~

I'm hoping this beautiful baby girl can join our family. I've submitted an application
    and if it's meant to be than they will call me.

Since adopting Brutus 6 months ago and due to his loving & sweet personality I want
    to bring him the joy of having another sweet bully to play with. Plus, I want to give a
    loving home to another great bully who deserves that-as they ALL do and should have!

Brutus has so blossomed out that it makes me cry to think of all the homes he came thru
    but was never appreciated for who & what he was...an unbelievably, awesome bully!

Just passed along and along and along...I thank GOD every day for HIS beautiful gift to
    me...BruBru and I pray that Miss Jingles will be HIS next bully gift to us.

Again
    @ChanelnBrutus...​Thank you for the awesome work you do to give these bullies, homes.

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member wheezer's Avatar
    Real Name
    Linda
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zeus, Dexter
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~ Miss Jingles ~ English Bulldog Puppy Available for Adoption in Oklahoma ~

@TexasCarol I hope you are the one that adopts Miss Jingles!! I think you would be perfect as her new mom and Brutus will have a companion. Praying that you are the chosen mommy for her!!
    Zeus 2013

Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wheezer View Post
    @TexasCarol I hope you are the one that adopts Miss Jingles!! I think you would be perfect as her new mom and Brutus will have a companion. Praying that you are the chosen mommy for her!!
    Gosh...I am blushing but confess, your warm words lift my heart!

Thank you for your well wishes and prayers, we've been looking a long to adopt
    and I think she may be 'the one'. I'm praying too!

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

@texasCarol I hope all goes well! Like we disucssed through pm it may take sometime for the process to be complete. I have left a message with the rescue to let them know you have submitted the app (see if we can speed things along) I am here if you need anything
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracy Edwards Thompson
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Good Luck @Texas Carol! I hope Miss Jingles gets to come to your home. I think all of you could use the extra love in your house.

Proud Mother of Winston Biscuit since October 30, 2010.

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    I'm hoping this beautiful baby girl can join our family. I've submitted an application. I thank GOD every day for HIS beautiful gift to
    me...BruBru and I pray that Miss Jingles will be HIS next bully gift to us.

Again
    @ChanelnBrutus...​Thank you for the awesome work you do to give these bullies, homes.
    You would make such a wonderful bully mama to Miss Jingles! Your love for Brutus is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes when I read your post. So loving.

Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tooleysmom View Post
    You would make such a wonderful bully mama to Miss Jingles! Your love for Brutus is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes when I read your post. So loving.

Thank you, my wonderful friend, I know YOU love your Tooleybear just as much or more!

​How is she doing after surgery?

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    @texasCarol I hope all goes well! Like we disucssed through pm it may take sometime for the process to be complete. I have left a message with the rescue to let them know you have submitted the app (see if we can speed things along) I am here if you need anything

Dear Roe...Thank You for doing that...it is much appreciated

And yes, I was beside myself with anxious wishes but now I've settled down,
    if GOD is for us...then who can stand against us?!!

We will hope and pray but if Miss Jingles doesn't come here then there is another
    that needs us more and we will wait.

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy T View Post
    Good Luck @Texas Carol! I hope Miss Jingles gets to come to your home. I think all of you could use the extra love in your house.

Lol...Yes, we could use all the love we can get! Thank you so much for your well wishes

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post

Thank you, my wonderful friend, I know YOU love your Tooleybear just as much or more!

​How is she doing after surgery?
    awwww You are just the sweetest!!! My Tooleybear is doing much better. No infection and her stitches are good and strong. She is off her pain meds and doesn't seem to be in any distress. I think she is a little itchy from the healing- when I scratch her bottom near the stitches she looks like she is in bliss. But yesterday I accidentally brushed my leg against her backside and she yelped so the area is still pretty tender. But she is happy talkative and playful and wants to run and jump and sass me. The best part is she is not rocking on her bottom and making those distressed sounds she was doing before. But I am SO glad it is over. Hugs to you.

Remove Ads