Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Rosie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Rosie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma ~

Name: Rosie
    Reason given up for adoption:
    Owner Surrender; family illness

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Needs to be an only dog. Willing to travel to Tulsa for placement..

Special Needs:

Hi I'm Rosie and I am six years old. I'm pretty sure I'm a princess and so I would like my family all to myself. I will need just a little help to get up on the couch but once I'm there you can feel free to pet me for the rest of the day. I don't mind being in a crate at night but it really isn't necessary because I am house trained. I am a sweet girl with lots of love to give. I want to be your one and only, therefore I need to be an only-dog.

She has been spayed, vaccinated, and tested for heartworms. Please contact us if you'd like to possibly adopt her. Complete the online application before proceeding.

Please allow a week for response time. We do not place on a first come first served basis, but rather try to match the right bulldog with the right applicant.

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> rescuebulldogs.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-14-2014 at 01:23 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads