Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Lucy ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Lucy ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma ~

Name: Lucy
    Reason given up for adoption:
    shelter - stray

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:
    Wiling to drive to Tulsa for adoption

Special Needs:

Hello my name is Lucy. I am 5 years old and I love everyone. My tail wags non-stop when people talk to me.( I just can't help myself.) I have been staying with a foster family. They are nice but I am ready for a forever home of my own. I live with two other bulldogs and a puppy and I am happy to be around other dogs. My favorite thing to do is to ride in the car. I like it so much I wait by the front door to go with my foster parents to feed their cows and I am happy to run errands with them when they let me. I had some skin problems that caused me to lose some hair but it is clearing up and in no time I will be back to my beautiful self. My foster mom says it doesn't matter because I have such a sweet personality anyone would love me no matter what I look like.

Lucy's hair is coming back in, but it may take a few months to be back in completely. She has been spayed, is current on vaccinations, and is heartworm negative. She is ready for her new home. Please contact us if you'd like to possibly adopt Lucy.

Please allow a week for response time. We do not place on a first come first served basis, but rather try to match the right bulldog with the right applicant.

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> rescuebulldogs.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-14-2014 at 01:24 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads