General Question 4 month English bulldog strange habits

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG!! This is SOOOOOO typical of bulldog behavior!! They do become obsessed with certain things- my first bulldog all of a sudden would not walk past ONE of my kitchen chairs ( I had 2). It was hysterical. We never had it fall over on him, so we could not understand the fear. I even switched them out one day while he was outside, and he knew right away- cowered past the switched chair!! Then we changed dishwashers- the new one had a big black logo on the front- OMG, he would not come in the kitchen for DAYS!! Have you ever seen the video of the bulldog that would not go past an electrical cord? It is hysterical- the dog would turn around and lay flat on his belly and scooch past the cord- legs spread eagle. THESE are the charms of our bulldogs!! He is adorable by the way!!!

Exactly... they have a lot of quirks that other dogs do not have. OCD is best way to describe it.... move something and they will tell you it is in the wrong place, change something and they will let you know it doesn’t belong

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
S

Stace

Aug 24, 2020
Country
Scotland
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank
OMG!! This is SOOOOOO typical of bulldog behavior!! They do become obsessed with certain things- my first bulldog all of a sudden would not walk past ONE of my kitchen chairs ( I had 2). It was hysterical. We never had it fall over on him, so we could not understand the fear. I even switched them out one day while he was outside, and he knew right away- cowered past the switched chair!! Then we changed dishwashers- the new one had a big black logo on the front- OMG, he would not come in the kitchen for DAYS!! Have you ever seen the video of the bulldog that would not go past an electrical cord? It is hysterical- the dog would turn around and lay flat on his belly and scooch past the cord- legs spread eagle. THESE are the charms of our bulldogs!! He is adorable by the way!!!

Hank is strange about walking past Wheely bins outside! They do have some quirky behaviour! I have had two dogs growing up I'm starting to think they didn't have a personality haha! Not saw this video but will look out for it!

OP
S

Stace

Aug 24, 2020
Country
Scotland
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank
I love it! He likes the window, I take it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeh! His behind is getting a little big for it now though! I can't believe how fast they grow!!

OP
S

Stace

Aug 24, 2020
Country
Scotland
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank
IMG_20200826_160749.jpg

Hank currently sitting next to me wondering why my attention is not on him!!

KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
View attachment 119645

Hank currently sitting next to me wondering why my attention is not on him!!

AWW Brisket demands my attention as well. He will sit next to me and bark until I lift him up! It's adorable. I know he will grow very quickly, every day he grows taller. He might be slightly delayed right now on size because he was the runt, but he's growing fast! He's a little meatball and is currently laying on my daughter's beanbag beside me as I work.
IMG_3266.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.