Help Needed! Out of Crate Training

HannahYother

Aug 6, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrangler Jo
Hello! I have been gone off of this site for a while, but I am back now looking for some help. My dog, Wrangler, is two years old and I am wanting to keep him out of his crate more often. The problem I am having is that he marks his territory on EVERYTHING. I read that this could be because he needs to be fixed. When I got him, they told me he was already fixed when he actually wasn't, but they still refused to pay to get him fixed. I am a full time college student, and I cannot afford to get him fixed right now. Not only this, but he is constantly jumping up on me, and he whines all of the time. He whines if I put him outside, if I put him in his cage for a nap, if I let him out and he lays on the couch with me, if I take him for a walk, etc. I asked the vet about the whining and he didn't seem worried about it. I guess my main focus is getting to a point where I can leave him out of his cage at all times during the day and night and not have any worries about it. Can anyone help me with this???

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.