Thread: Bully not happy about being left alone

Pooper scooper
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bully not happy about being left alone

Thank you both, the thing with the Xmas tree is she has never destroyed anything in the house for the last 5 months, so we wernt to know this would happen! We actually think we may have got to the bottom of this, we have a camera setup in their with her and can see usually when we go out and she doesnt have an episode she sleeps for the hole time that we are not around. However on reviewing the video for this week i can see we have had a problem with our washing machine, when it went into the Spin cycle it vibrated very loudly as it had a problem. This has never happened when we where in the house so I think this has scared her. When we go to work in the morning we put the dishwasher or the washing machine on after we leave and I think this is scaring Coco.

As a test yesterday I went out for a few hours in the morning and put her in the kitchen as normal but this time I did not turn either of the washing machine or Dishwasher on and she slept for the hole time with no issues! We are going to try this again today and see if it is a case that she is now scared of those machine when she is alone because of the loud noise it made whilst it was broken.

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Happy that you checked the camera! The noisy machine surely could scare her, and feel like a monster coming after her!!! The whole place vibrates...As for leaving it on, when you are not home, I learned my lesson, as something broke and I came home to a kitchen in water, up to my ankles Since them, I never leave it on when I am not going to be there. I surely hope you have found the answer!! @JordBully
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JordBully View Post
    Thank you both, the thing with the Xmas tree is she has never destroyed anything in the house for the last 5 months, so we wernt to know this would happen! We actually think we may have got to the bottom of this, we have a camera setup in their with her and can see usually when we go out and she doesnt have an episode she sleeps for the hole time that we are not around. However on reviewing the video for this week i can see we have had a problem with our washing machine, when it went into the Spin cycle it vibrated very loudly as it had a problem. This has never happened when we where in the house so I think this has scared her. When we go to work in the morning we put the dishwasher or the washing machine on after we leave and I think this is scaring Coco.

As a test yesterday I went out for a few hours in the morning and put her in the kitchen as normal but this time I did not turn either of the washing machine or Dishwasher on and she slept for the hole time with no issues! We are going to try this again today and see if it is a case that she is now scared of those machine when she is alone because of the loud noise it made whilst it was broken.
    Nice... hope you found the issue and she is all set now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads