Man in Scotland attacked by Olde English Bulldogge

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Omg! How awful! Why do they show English Bulldog in photo? Not involved in attack?

Olde English Bulldog is way different right?

OP
Dollys Owner

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Yeah, I don't know why they show English bulldog, gives a bad name to English bulldogs. Olde English bulldogges look different, have way more energy, and very different in lots of ways from English bulldogs.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Maybe they should show a photo of the actual breed that was involved in the attack.....shocked me when I opened the link and saw photo of English Bulldog :(

Tawnys mom

Sep 11, 2018
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tawny
Mine is an old English bulldog. And would never hurt a fly, and she definitely does not have more energy lol, one 5 min sprint and she’s done into an instant snore nap. Some old English bulldogs do look more like English bulldogs than others depending on breeding stock. Some breed in other dogs like american bulldogs and Mastiffs so you end up with a taller more muscular dog rather than the short sticky ones like my Tawny who is registered with the Ioeba.

e061352dc8e51e8c6f90c2608e343e4c.jpg

7196dde927974a767de64d4f1869e50f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Poor guy! Any attack is terrible and that is going to be one heck of a thing to wake up to you I imagine. And that may have been his dog who is trying to clean him up and that’s why he had blood all over him. Who knows I hope they find out before there is more to the story. And by the way @tawneys mom, that “tawny girl” is gorgeous!!

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
Suspicious believe there is more to the story
Why was the junk exposed somehow ? Or why would he bite thru the clothes like that
Hmmm will wait for follow up
Old English r different but never seen one in my lifetime w bad temperament

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Suspicious believe there is more to the story
Why was the junk exposed somehow ? Or why would he bite thru the clothes like that
Hmmm will wait for follow up
Old English r different but never seen one in my lifetime w bad temperament

I agree 200%... why would that be exposed unless maybe he was sleeping, coming out of the shower or wanted something else from the dog... or just a fake story. Ok I’ll stop...

Btw when I was in UK a few times, The Sun newspaper reminded me of normal gazette n the enquirer.

Tawnys mom

Sep 11, 2018
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tawny
Poor guy! Any attack is terrible and that is going to be one heck of a thing to wake up to you I imagine. And that may have been his dog who is trying to clean him up and that’s why he had blood all over him. Who knows I hope they find out before there is more to the story. And by the way @tawneys mom, that “tawny girl” is gorgeous!!

Thank you! She is a love bug for sure [emoji4]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thank you! She is a love bug for sure [emoji4]

I remember you weren’t sure in the beginning but look how beautiful she is!!! Love the colour. Can’t wait to see her full grown. :loveeyes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.