Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 48

Thread: Out of control

  1. #25
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,858
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie and Jax (French Bulldog)
    Likes (Received)
    3477

    Default Re: Out of control

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Canít wait...like Christine said get it on a video lol
    Trainer just texted me that Louie wonít walk on her wood floor or the tile...he does just fine with it my house! This guy, this guy lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #26
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    7,154
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    8636

    Default Re: Out of control

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    Trainer just texted me that Louie won’t walk on her wood floor or the tile...he does just fine with it my house! This guy, this guy lol.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So he has wings lol... a dog when they’re not in their stuff or home and especially has to slee somewhere else is going to be a bit stressful on any dog. At lease he’s not dieting her floors

  3. Likes Cbrugs, 2BullyMama liked this post
  4. #27
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    42,258
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    13563

    Default Re: Out of control

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    Trainer just texted me that Louie wonít walk on her wood floor or the tile...he does just fine with it my house! This guy, this guy lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is not comfortable... home return is going to be interesting.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  5. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
  6. #28
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,858
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie and Jax (French Bulldog)
    Likes (Received)
    3477

    Default Re: Out of control

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    He is not comfortable... home return is going to be interesting.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I asked her if anything was dropped in the kitchen that made a loud noise cause Louie is a scaredy cat. One time I dropped something and he ran into the living room and would not come back into the kitchen after that.

    We are counting down the hours and ready for him to be home! I warned Jax last night that his crazy brother was coming home today. I think he is even missing all of Louie's shenanigans.

  7. Likes 2BullyMama, sisters3 liked this post
  8. #29
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    42,258
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    13563

    Default Re: Out of control

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    We are counting down the hours and ready for him to be home! I warned Jax last night that his crazy brother was coming home today. I think he is even missing all of Louie's shenanigans.
    Iím sure he is... keep us posted


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  9. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
  10. #30
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Posts
    4,143
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)
    3483

    Default Re: Out of control

    funny too about "brother" missing him too. I go off weekly with Hank and my son takes his dog (josie the chi) home with him. when we come home, josie so sheepshly goes up to hank with wagging tail. It's so cute as she is nearly always giving him dirty looks and bitie mouth when he even walks by. Dogs are amusing arent they

  11. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
  12. #31
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Manydogs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    11,544
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)
    7993

    Default Re: Out of control

    It will be a "Welcome home!" for Louie! He will be quite excited to be at his home. Jax will be happy to see him,too, even if he wouldn't admit it! Let us know if he learned anything!
    "
    ďIt came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

  13. Likes Cbrugs, helsonwheels liked this post
  14. #32
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Posts
    4,143
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)
    3483

    Default Re: Out of control

    wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

  15. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
  16. #33
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,858
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie and Jax (French Bulldog)
    Likes (Received)
    3477

    Default Re: Out of control

    The King is home!!

    So last night went a million times better than expected. Tracy brought Louie inside with the pinch collar on, made him wait at the door before coming in and if he tried to jump on use, he got a correction and NO. While we waited for people to arrive, she just went over everything with us and as she sat in the couch, he tried to jump on her a couple times, got corrected and stopped. She said he can jump if invited too but has to get off when told off so she did that a few times. Then my friend came over, ring the doorbell, he barked and got excited, ran to the gate( but didnít bust through it like before), she took the leash, told him to wait, corrected if needed, then walked through the gate to the front door to greet the guest without jumping. We did this with 3 people and he did so well! And you he was listening and looking to Tracy for guidance. Then everyone left. Tracy went to her car for 5 minutes or do to let him settle in, then she came to the door and I went through the steps.

    She did bring a shock collar with her, just in case, but it wasnít needed. He responded just fine with the pinch collar.

    So now itís up to us to keep up with the training. At some point, he will respond just to the words but that will be awhile. She did say he did really well in just a short amount of time.

    We are just so happy to have him home! Here he is after everyone left. I think I probably looked the same way, so mentally exhausting.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #34
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,514
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
    Likes (Received)
    3274

    Default Re: Out of control

    He's blessed to have y'all as parents!

    Keeping all in prayer & love, XOXO


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  18. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
  19. #35
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Posts
    4,143
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)
    3483

    Default Re: Out of control

    Sounds great and what a relief. You know whats awful Is as I’m listening to that (ok reading) I am thinking of how my gut would be gripping hoping so bad that things go well. I’m going to have to get serious with this when I see that things can happen so quickly. I kind of miss my kids coming by without getting run down by dog. Like I said. My son who is his favorite can come in and he will behave just keep circling him, but never jumping on him anymore. My daughter is a bit softer so she has a hard time being serious about it. We just got to be! Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop and now you keep at it girl :-)

  20. Likes Cbrugs, Texas Carol liked this post
  21. #36
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    42,258
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    13563

    Default Re: Out of control

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    The King is home!!

    So last night went a million times better than expected. Tracy brought Louie inside with the pinch collar on, made him wait at the door before coming in and if he tried to jump on use, he got a correction and NO. While we waited for people to arrive, she just went over everything with us and as she sat in the couch, he tried to jump on her a couple times, got corrected and stopped. She said he can jump if invited too but has to get off when told off so she did that a few times. Then my friend came over, ring the doorbell, he barked and got excited, ran to the gate( but didnít bust through it like before), she took the leash, told him to wait, corrected if needed, then walked through the gate to the front door to greet the guest without jumping. We did this with 3 people and he did so well! And you he was listening and looking to Tracy for guidance. Then everyone left. Tracy went to her car for 5 minutes or do to let him settle in, then she came to the door and I went through the steps.

    She did bring a shock collar with her, just in case, but it wasnít needed. He responded just fine with the pinch collar.

    So now itís up to us to keep up with the training. At some point, he will respond just to the words but that will be awhile. She did say he did really well in just a short amount of time.

    We are just so happy to have him home! Here he is after everyone left. I think I probably looked the same way, so mentally exhausting.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is exhausted!!!! Welcome home buddy!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  22. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •