My dog being very dominant!!

Cricket shiffner

Jul 10, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Selene
Helene gave me the same advice when I had the exact same problem no more than a few weeks ago . I won't tell you that it's an easy thing to correct ... And avoiding everything including eye contact when you put them in their crate is hard when you love them so much :) jowls and the crate worked wonders after a bit and you will have a happier you and dog :)

OP
Bottii12

Bottii12

Jul 9, 2018
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Boti
I wont i just want him to be a good dog which i know he is ����

OP
Bottii12

Bottii12

Jul 9, 2018
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Boti
Yes def i lovw him so much that it hard for me but i have to think that if i want him to obey me and listen go mee i have to do things right for the best of us .!!! But e getting there which im happy

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yes def i lovw him so much that it hard for me but i have to think that if i want him to obey me and listen go mee i have to do things right for the best of us .!!! But e getting there which im happy

Put it this way...a little toddler like 2yr old, if you let them do what they want, they will have you wrapped around their little finger and eat you alive. Why a lot of kids today pull fits in stores till parents gives them what they want not to look embarrassed. My mom would of had my head rolled at the other end of the store if I did that. Lol...so basically, a dog is the same as raising a child. No means no....my roof, my way. That’s the problem with puppies, they look too cute.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Hanks dad

Oct 9, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank
Whenever Hank had “bad” behavior; a quick toot of a handheld air horn and let me tell you; that was the end of it. Permanently!!!! After a toot , I may have to had show it again but those behaviors were corrected quickly. The only thing is now I can’t use my neighborhood air horn out the window every time my Eagles score a TD 🦅 😂

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Whenever Hank had “bad” behavior; a quick toot of a handheld air horn and let me tell you; that was the end of it. Permanently!!!! After a toot , I may have to had show it again but those behaviors were corrected quickly. The only thing is now I can’t use my neighborhood air horn out the window every time my Eagles score a TD �� ��

Well lucky thing here......if an air horn blew every time my STEELERS scored a TD it would be rather quiet right now :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Whenever Hank had “bad” behavior; a quick toot of a handheld air horn and let me tell you; that was the end of it. Permanently!!!! After a toot , I may have to had show it again but those behaviors were corrected quickly. The only thing is now I can’t use my neighborhood air horn out the window every time my Eagles score a TD 礪 

Well lucky thing here......if an air horn blew every time my STEELERS scored a TD it would be rather quiet right now :)

:laugh: :laugh:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=18665]Hanks dad[/MENTION] [MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION]

Thank's much for the laughs, y'all.

My heart has ached for the grief of some here.

May God gather all of us under His mighty wings as does
a mother hen gather her precious chicks unto her soft breast
and shelters them all in love & protection. IJN...Amen!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.