jadesmomma

Sep 30, 2011
Grays Harbor County, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Jade
Hey Bully Family,
My 7 year old bully girl is peeing in the house. She will be outside all day and will still seem to pee inside. Itā€™s usually always in her bed and she will also just lay in it. Last night I went to put my 3 year old daughter to bed and noticed a big wet spot on her bed and sure enough it was dog pee. Can someone direct me in the right direction on what could be going on or what to do. I feel like Iā€™m at the end of my ropes with her peeing and ruining stuff.

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Is this new behavior?

If so, a trip to the vet is in order, she could have a UTI or something.

If not new, has anything changed in her environment?
New home, different schedule?

With my dearly departed yorkie, if her daily routine was altered in any way, she would act out by peeing on something, destroying something or going on a hunger strike.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I agree. This needs a trip to the vet-and try to bring a urine sample. Sounds like a uti,bladder infection, or possible stones.

OP
J

jadesmomma

Sep 30, 2011
Grays Harbor County, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Jade
Thank you Clermont for the reply.

It doesnā€™t seem to be a new behavior but it comes in spurts where she is perfect and then she will pee multiple times.

The only thing I can think of is she used to be the only one in the house so she got a lot of attention and now we have a 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old son. So now the attention is shared with everyone.

We were out of our house for a month for repairs and we stayed at my parents and Jade did so good only one accident in her bed. Then we move back home and she went 2 times in 2 days.

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Thank you Clermont for the reply.

It doesnā€™t seem to be a new behavior but it comes in spurts where she is perfect and then she will pee multiple times.

The only thing I can think of is she used to be the only one in the house so she got a lot of attention and now we have a 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old son. So now the attention is shared with everyone.

We were out of our house for a month for repairs and we stayed at my parents and Jade did so good only one accident in her bed. Then we move back home and she went 2 times in 2 days.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh,

New people,

Being as it's not entirely new or consistent, I would guess; acting out

This sounds just like something Izzy would've done

Especially new siblings, having to share attention so pee on daughters bed

Classic Izzy