Bully sense pregnancy?

taytoD

Dec 11, 2017
Chicago area
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tayto
Wonder if anyone else noticed behavior changes when they were expecting. Tayto has recently begun sleeping outside our bedroom door every night and waiting for me to wake up before moving. He also follows me into the bathroom when I shower and waits until I'm done. He also has been more vocal when someone comes to the door.

LJJ86

Feb 4, 2018
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasper
I would be curious to know....but I have been pregnant the whole time we have had Jasper so I wouldn't know if his behaviour would change.

He doesn't seem to be concerned about trying to bite/jump or me or stomping on my belly though so I have had to be very strict about that.

I do know though he often naps across my lap or with his head on my stomach and I'm sure the baby recognises his awful snoring as it usually stops kicking and quiets down when he is snoring away!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Dog/cats sense cancers so I don’t see why they wouldn’t sense pregnancy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] [MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Wonder if anyone else noticed behavior changes when they were expecting. Tayto has recently begun sleeping outside our bedroom door every night and waiting for me to wake up before moving. He also follows me into the bathroom when I shower and waits until I'm done. He also has been more vocal when someone comes to the door.

AWWWWW!!!...........sounds like he knows

Thats one of the sweetest things I've heard lately.

OP
taytoD

taytoD

Dec 11, 2017
Chicago area
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tayto
This pic made me laugh image1 (3).jpeg

"Dis my sister"

Most Reactions