agressive puppy

jspitz

Mar 16, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
gus,charlie,violet,dash and albert
Hello, I own 5 bulldogs two 8 year old males (the uncles), 1 female (the mom) 4yrs old and 2 brothers just turning 1 (not fixed) . One of the 1 year olds fights with the other when my wife or myself are present. This is to the point where the less agreesive one ends up with bite marks and I have to get them apart.
I do walk them together each day . While at work they are together at home and seem to be fine.. The agressive one will on ocassion fight with one of the 8 year olds.
Open to any advice

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello, I own 5 bulldogs two 8 year old males (the uncles), 1 female (the mom) 4yrs old and 2 brothers just turning 1 (not fixed) . One of the 1 year olds fights with the other when my wife or myself are present. This is to the point where the less agreesive one ends up with bite marks and I have to get them apart.
I do walk them together each day . While at work they are together at home and seem to be fine.. The agressive one will on ocassion fight with one of the 8 year olds.
Open to any advice

The young one is trying to be the alpha of your pack. Start putting your foot down and show him whoā€™s the boss. You donā€™t want a bunch of bullies fighting either cause trust me thatā€™s going to hurt to split them up. If that specific one yr old fights only when you n your wife is present is cause heā€™s telling the weaker one yr old you guys belong to him. Correct that immediately when it happens. How far you walk them n is it daily?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Open to any advice

Agree... your munchkin is trying to win alpha in the pack. Make them work for everything... nothing in life is free is an easy technique and will get them in line quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online