Pet Corrector Success

taytoD

Dec 11, 2017
Chicago area
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tayto
Just wanted to say thanks to a couple members' recommendation to use Pet Corrector to help stop unwanted behaviors. It has been working so well when nothing else was! If Tayto starts humping, jumping or annoying my sister's dog who doesn't want to play, a short burst from the can stops him in his tracks. I would highly recommend!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Maybe I will try it out. When people come over Louie is a maniac and he always busts right through the gate. It’s just a noise that comes out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Just wanted to say thanks to a couple members' recommendation to use Pet Corrector to help stop unwanted behaviors. It has been working so well when nothing else was! If Tayto starts humping, jumping or annoying my sister's dog who doesn't want to play, a short burst from the can stops him in his tracks. I would highly recommend!!

Pet Corrector.jpg

RIGHT???? It worked so well with Joey!! I have not used it in forever.....but I thank goodness that I used it EARLY on to prevent bad habits. It was a GOD SEND

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Maybe I will try it out. When people come over Louie is a maniac and he always busts right through the gate. It’s just a noise that comes out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes a noise, point away from pup. I always held it behind my back so Joey didn't know where it came from but she STOPPED doing whatever is was she was being corrected for. I would hit corrector button then NO really loud, she figured it out pretty quickly that she was doing something wrong.

There is a youtube video showing APPROPRIATE way to use, some idiot posted one that he/she thought was funny....WRONG way to use.....

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes a noise, point away from pup. I always held it behind my back so Joey didn't know where it came from but she STOPPED doing whatever is was she was being corrected for. I would hit corrector button then NO really loud, she figured it out pretty quickly that she was doing something wrong.

There is a youtube video showing APPROPRIATE way to use, some idiot posted one that he/she thought was funny....WRONG way to use.....

Right now we have a spray bottle filled with water/vinegar and he will usually stop what he is doing when he sees the bottle but when people come over, the bottle does not work. After awhile he always calms down but it's the first 20 minutes or so where he just can't settle and is just way too excited. This will definitely be worth a try.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Right now we have a spray bottle filled with water/vinegar and he will usually stop what he is doing when he sees the bottle but when people come over, the bottle does not work. After awhile he always calms down but it's the first 20 minutes or so where he just can't settle and is just way too excited. This will definitely be worth a try.

Oh yes, def worth a try. It really, really, really worked for Joey. The Pet Corrector coupled with driving home the SIT COMMAND was our big blessing for Joey. Anyone who enters the house knows that they are responsible for giving the SIT command to continue her good behavior. I have one friend that CALLS JOEY UP !! It ticks me off so badly that I told him that if he kept doing it he cannot come over anymore HAHAHAHA.....He stopped doing it :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
yep! just a burst of air... I too held behind my back but for somereason, he figured out where that sound comes from and though i havent used for a year or so, if i look over to my desk when he's going berzerk over grandson, he'll quit... its a no pain thing.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Just started thinking...if I use this, is Jax going to think he is doing something wrong. Compared to Louie, he is an angel and I don't want him to start thinking he is being bad.

marcusmcneice

Dec 28, 2017
Little Rock, AR
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Yes I have been using for the past couple of days, and it has been working. Winston goes to work with me to the office each day. He usually barks constantly an hour before lunch and and hour before we leave to go home. Got the pet corrector the other day, used it one time and he has not bark like that for the past three days during either of those times. I just say no and he knows if he continues he will hear the can hiss again. It definitely gets his attention.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Just started thinking...if I use this, is Jax going to think he is doing something wrong. Compared to Louie, he is an angel and I don't want him to start thinking he is being bad.

Yes, that would be a concern :( It didnt bother Josie (the chi) one single bit though when i needed for Hank. But i betcha it would bother Sweet Jax.. Still may have on hand if you can figure when you can or cant try it ...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.